Coaching is a professional service providing clients with feedback, insights, and guidance from an outside vantage point. The profession is similar to that of a Physician, Attorney, or Athletic Coach in that it is an on-going collaborative partnership built on taking action.
People hire a coach when they are:
- Making a Career Transition
- Starting a New Business
- Feeling Dissatisfied in Life
- Re-Evaluating Life Choices
- Looking for Personal and Professional Breakthroughs
Good Coaches will:
- Create a safe environment in which people see themselves more clearly;
- Identify gaps between where the client is and where the client needs or wants to be
- Ask for more intentional thought, action and behavior changes than the client would have asked of him or herself
- Guide the building of the structure, accountability, and support necessary to ensure sustained commitment
** Coaching works well when the clients have already released past emotional baggage and should not be used in place of Mental Health Therapy. Coaching focuses on teaching clients how to set and attain goals by overcoming obstacles such as negative thoughts and irrational beliefs. It also offers on-going support and encouragement as needed.
Coaching can be done in office, in public settings, via phone, or even via e-mail.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will my insurance cover coaching? Coaching is very different from Mental Health Therapy and therefore is not covered under insurance.
- How much does coaching cost? Cost is billed at a rate negotiated between the client and the coach.
- How do I find the right coach? The process of finding a coach is different for each person; however, the key thing to remember is that coaching is about the relationship between the coach and the client so look for a good bond.
Logos Services, LLC does offer consulting services for Individual Practitioners or Medium sized practices who are striving to grow their clientele and company. Fees are billed at an hourly rate of $150 per hour.
We currently have a large team that can offer a variety of consulting services including, but not limited to:
- Growing a private practice
- Credentialing and working with insurance panels
- Filing claims
- Marketing and Networking
- Financial services and budgeting
- Supervision and co-worker relations
- Creative planning
We are here to help you with a variety of needs. Please let us know how we can help you.
All Coaching and Consulting appointments can be scheduled via the Coach/Consultant or through Sandy Baker. Please call our main number and choose Option 7 to schedule your consultation today.