Parent / Child Relationships 101 Workshop:
by J. Todd Baker
Healthy relationships are intentional, not accidental, and there are things that can be done to help create them:
This short seminar will give you hands on experience in:
- Knowing the difference between a Natural Consequence and a Punishment/Reward
- Creating and Implementing a Punishment/Reward System
- Teaching Natural Consequences for ones’ actions
- Learning the difference between criticism and constructive criticism
- Learning how to give constructive criticism
- And much more
This seminar is open to parents of children of all ages. These principles are more easily implemented in childhood, but can be used at any age.
This workshop must be scheduled in advance. Please contact the office if you have a small group who wants to participate in this workshop.